LUSTAU - BOTTLES
A perfect blend of two wines each aged individually in the traditional, authentic Jerez “Solera y Criaderas” System: An Amontillado, dry and nutty, with character. A Pedro Ximénez, sweet, intense, and velvety. Mahogany in color with reddish hues. Sweet aromas of ripe fruit mingle with hints of citrus fruit and herbaceous notes, over a smoked wood base. On the palate, it is flavorsome, velvety, and balanced. A bitter finish, with a delicate and distinctive nutty aftertaste.
MAIN BOTANICAL HERBS
• Sage: Mild and subtly spicy notes.
• Gentian: Astringency booster.
• Coriander: Very aromatic. Offering citric and herbaceous notes.
• Wormwood: Responsible for Vermouth’s characteristic bitterness.
• Orange Peel: Citric aromas and freshness.